Sunday, March 11, 2012

good/bad art.

A good art for me is an art that delivers a message.For instance,as it was mentioned in professor's Ari Rithcer lecture an artist names Rodrigues has made a work of art based on how many people in the United States of Amercia were killed by guns.This a good art because it raises an issue that is very common in our life.
I believe every artist should have a message in his work of art that discusses an issue and also provides solutions because an artist can reach more people than any other person,and in art we can say a thousand of words in one image.
On the other hand,a bad art as i look at it is an art that it doesn't have any message,and based on my background a bad art for me is an image that contains a nude women body.I think there is no reason for any artist to do such thing.Art is much more important than drawing a naked body of a men or women.

No comments:

Post a Comment